Home >> FAQ >> Education >> Enrollment
What are the requirements for Overseas Chinese, Chinese nationals residing abroad and applicants from Hong Kong SAR and Macao SAR who want to enroll in institutions of higher education in Shanghai?

(1) a graduate from a senior high school (equivalent to a "Grade Six" in a middle school);

(2) age: under 25;

(3) no criminal record, and a history of good behavior;

(4) marital status: single; and

(5) healthy, and not suffering from any mental or contagious diseases.