Home >> FAQ >> Education >> Enrollment
When and where can Overseas Chinese, Chinese nationals residing abroad and potential applicants from Hong Kong SAR and Macao SAR register for the college enrollment examination?

When: The registration period is once per year, between late March and early April.

Where: The address is:
The Shanghai Municipal College Enrollment Office
Qin Zhou Nan Road, No. 500
Zip Code: 200234
Telephone: 021-64511200

Students from Hong Kong SAR and Macao SAR can also submit the application to the China Travel Service in Hong Kong SAR and Macao SAR. Chinese nationals residing abroad can submit their application to Chinese embassies and consulates.