Home >> FAQ >> Travle >> Travle
What are the procedures for a child holding an American passport or a Taiwanese ID card to apply for a visa?

The child must apply for a visa in the United States; if his/her parent holds a Taiwan Compatriot ID Card, then they can entrust a local travel agency to apply for the visa on behalf of the child in Shanghai.