Home >> FAQ >> Travle >> Travle
What materials should be provided if a tour guide from a different place transfers his/her certificate?

If the tour guide has participated in the training organized by the Tourism Training Center and passed the exam, then the travel agency willing to employ the tour guide can apply for the Shanghai Tour Guide Qualification Certificate and Tour Guide IC card on behalf of the tour guide.