Home >> FAQ >> Travle >> Travle
If a South Korean travel agency intends to receive Korean customers directly in Shanghai, is it allowable, and if so, what are the specific operation procedures and the relevant materials and requirements?

(1) If a foreign travel agency is to engage in the travel business within the territory of China, it must obtain the Qualifications and Requirements for Business Operation in accordance with the law, and

(2) outbound travel agencies of foreign-investment or joint-venture with a sanctioned registration in China, according to the Regulations on the Management of a Travel Agency, can engage in inbound tours and domestic tours, such as organizing tours which receive international tourists within the territory of China.