Home >> FAQ >> Travle >> Travle
How should the Tour Guide IC Card be cancelled?

The IC card must be returned by the tour guide to their travel agency, then the travel agency goes through the formalities of the tour guide’s duty suspension via the Shanghai Tourism Administrative Committee. After the IC card is returned, the Tour Guide Qualification Certificate remains valid. The tour guide can be affiliated to a new travel agency, once he/she is in their new position; the new travel agency must then reapply for the IC card.