Home >> FAQ >> Travle >> Travle
Can a foreign travel agency engage in travel business for foreigners within the territory of China?

(1) if a foreign travel agency is to engage in the travel business within the territory of China, it must obtain the Qualifications and Requirements for Business Operation in accordance with the law; and

(2) outbound travel agencies of foreign-investment or joint-venture with a sanctioned registration in China, according to the“Regulations on the Management of a Travel Agency”, can engage in inbound tours and domestic tours, such as organizing tours which receive international tourists within the territory of China.