Home >> FAQ
I've been working in a local company for years, being a holder of a valid Employment Permit. Can I left for another company or have a part time job with this Employment Permit if there is an offer?

A: No. According to relevant regulations, a foreigner can only work for the employer registered on the Employment Permit. The state of being employed by a second employer is illegitimate unless those employers are invested by a same investor. Therefore, the correct procedure of changing employer shall be as follows: (1) you shall resign from your employer according to the terms mentioned in your labour contract, and get agreed by the employer; (2) the new employer shall apply for the amendment of your Employment Permit and residence permit with relevant documents; (3) then you can start working for the new employer.