Home >> FAQ
I entered China with an L or F visa, and can I start working within the validity of this visa if there is a company intends to employ me for a short period of time?

A: No. F visa can only be used for business trip or visiting, while L visa for tourism. So no matter how long will you work in china, the employer has to go through formalities for employment procedures if it intends to employ you.