Home >> FAQ
I'm a foreign student, decide to stay and work in Shanghai due to the great impressions she has been giving me. As a holder of valid residence permit for students, can I apply for Employment Permit di

A: Since the holder of residence permit for students stays in China for studying, you cannot apply for Employment Permit even if there is an employer who intends to employ you. You can only go through formalities for employment procedures after finishing your study and obtaining relevant certificates or diplomas.