What are the conditions for Chinese nationals residing abroad, overseas Chinese and students from Hong Kong and Macao to register for entrance examinations of institutions of higher learning in this Municipality?

    A: Schooling of the graduation level of senior high schools (equivalent to grade 6 of secondary school); under 25 full years of age; well-behaved; with no criminal record; unmarried; free from mental disorder or contagious diseases; in good health conditions. Including students who emigrated to HK, Macao or foreign countries from Chinese mainland.