What certifying documents must be provided by overseas Chinese students and HK and Macao students applying for registration for entrance examinations of institutions of higher learning in this Municipality?



    A:  a. Personal certificate of schooling;

    b.      Copy of the senior high school score reports for all school years;

    c.       ID at the place of domicile;

    d.      Two 1” half-length, bare-headed, full-faced photos.