What is the application and reporting procedure for the donee units?

    A: Upon establishing the wish of the donor to make the donation or within one month after receiving the funds or goods donated, the donee unit should apply and report to the overseas Chinese affairs department of the district or county government of its locality, while municipal-administered units should apply and report to the competent department or directly to the Municipal Government OCAO.