What encouragement and commendations will the donor receive?

    A: Medals or certificates of honor will be issued for funds or goods donations of value exceeding ten thousand yuan, five hundred thousand yuan or two million yuan, by the department in charge of donations to which the donee unit is affiliated, the Municipal Government OCAO or the Municipal Government, as the case may be.