How can returned overseas Chinese and the relatives of overseas Chinese in retirement status receive their retirement benefits after going overseas for private purposes?

    A: Retirement benefits and various allowances will be issued as usual. Those who stay overseas for more than a year should provide their units every year with certificates of their survival issued by Chinese embassies or consulates overseas or by local public notarial offices.