After the reform of the Medicare system, how can retired personnel originally residing in Chinese mainland perform medical expenses reimbursement formalities when they return to Chinese mainland temporarily?

    A: Those personnel who have not received their health insurance cards for the time being may apply to the health insurance office of the locality of their original units for reimbursement of the expenses incurred.