What are the relevant procedures for overseas students to study in Jinshan District on a temporary basis?

    A: Please refer to “Guidance for Enrollment of Overseas Students in Jin Shan District” and sign up with relevant materials in Section of Elementary Education, Education Bureau of Jinshan District. When the examination is passed, nearby accepting school would be allocated based on the acceptability of the school.