Your current location:Home >> Shanghai Municipal Finance Bureau
Can graduates holding a Master's Degree awarded by foreign universities sign up for the intermediate accounting practitioner qualification exam?

    Any graduate who has obtained a Master's Degree and been practising as an accountant for a full year may sign up for the accounting practitioner qualification exam. Any academic degree awarded by foreign universities will be accepted as valid only if it is recognized by the education authority of the People' Republic of China.