How do I get a visa, work permit and travel permission to work in China? (Consulate in your country)

    To live and work in China long-term (up to one year or more), the teacher should enter China on a "Z" work visa. The "Z" visa requires a Letter of Invitation from the host institution stating that you will be working for them and will be their responsibility while in China. "F" visas, with a Letter of Invitation, are acceptable for a one-semester (6-month) stay.